Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Matt and Allie Proposal Photography at Sans Souci Farms Sumter, SC

The day a man proposes to a woman is a life changing event for both of them. It is something that most ladies dream about their whole life and it is a special event to them. Guys, if you want great idea for your engagement proposal, so that you both can remember this unique event in her life, then have it photographed. That look when you drop to one knee and present her with a ring is like no other she will probably have in her life and to capture that moment in your lives is priceless. That is why it is special to me when a guy calls me to photograph his proposal. It takes some planning and coordination to make sure I'm at the right place at the right time without being seen by the couple. Of course, long lenses and remote cameras really help in this cause.

It will be a special day for her. I can testify from personal experience that photographing the proposal was something that I treasure.

A few weeks ago Matt called me to inquire into having me photograph his proposal. Of course, I was delighted to have the opportunity to capture such a special event in Matt and Allie's life. Here's the catch though, Matt wanted to do it at the beautiful Sans Souci Farms in Sumter, SC but he had never been there, and nor had it, so the search for information started. We were able to get a general idea of the layout and what was at the location but not really any of the specifics. So I decided I would go there early on the day of the proposal and scope the place out. I looked at a few places, and text message Matt with a few different options, and he decided the tree swing was the best bet. I was able to hide behind a tree that was not too far away, and hide a remote camera in the Spanish Moss. I let Matt know where I would be and what position to be in when he proposed. From there after I got setup, I waited behind the tree for the big moment. It is always difficult because normally you can't hear what is going on, so you have to peak around the tree and look at what is going on without being seen or heard. Finally, the moment came, Matt dropped to one knee and Allie was shocked and overjoyed. Of course, she said yes! We took a few moments afterwards to take some engagement photos as well.  Matt and Allie are such a sweet and fun loving couple. I am honored that I was able to be a part of their special day, and capture the once in a lifetime event for them.
























No comments:

Post a Comment