Monday, March 7, 2011

Andrew and Jenna - Engagement Photography Columbia SC

My business partner Andrew is getting married soon!  I am super excited for them to get married and start their life together.  So we went out and did some engagement photos for them a few weeks ago.  It was so cold out that day, but they endured through it all.  Luckily, I had a hat on with a balaclava around my neck to keep me warm so I wasn't too bad.  I took them down to a local river and made some images of them in and around the area.  Even though it was cold, we had a fun time of playing around and making photographs.  Andrew even threw in some nice modeling poses for me.  They are fantastic!!   Anyway, here are just a few of our favorites!



















1 comment:

  1. You both look really great together. My colleague arranged a cocktail party at one of the superb wedding venues Los Angeles few weeks back. Drinks ordered online were of best quality and food arrangements were exotic as well. Staff was attentive towards each and every needs of guests which was a major positive point.

    ReplyDelete